cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you help me? i need to transfer a budget from 2 level WBS of one project to 2 level WBS of anoter project and system allow to do it.

How can i activate budget control not ony 1 level WBS but for 2 level WBS of project?

Best regards,

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is the bad variant. Maybe some body know the way to solve a problem check budjet of WBSE before transfer posting?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Availability is checked against available budget to assigned values, I dont think it will check the budget transfer between WBSE. But it will check whether the input amount is less or equal to available budget of sender WBSE or not.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run txn cjbn for the project, budget availability control gets activated for all the wbse in the project.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Yes, I activated the control of a project budget but when I post the transfer from 2 WBS to 2 WBS of other project system allow it (tr CJ34). Is it maybe depend up settlement rule of 2 WBS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes . You can transfer the buget from level 2 WBSE of 1st project to Level 2 WBSE of 2nd project. Go to CJ34. Give Document date , Select the check box Overall values too....then enter...then fill the 2nd level WBSE's & required value & save it.

You can check the transferred budgets in tcode CJ31.

Regards,

Pradip