cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

How can we see the log information of Create, Change & Display activities. If i go to Display Changes menu (Environment-> Display Changes) then i can only see the change information, but i also want to obtain the information if anybody viewed the document even they didn't change the document.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I believe what you are looking at is having an Audit Trail in DMS. Unfortunately, there is no standard feature to cater to this requirement.Instead you can look at having an enhancement report developed by your ABAPer which will capture and display values for your parameters like no of views/logins,no of prints,no of downloads etc.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your prompt replies.

I have changed the description & replaced the original file in SAP DMS, but i can't see the change details. The "Display Changes" menu is disabled (i.e greyed out) . Can you please tell me how to enable it.

Can you please let me know the table details where can we get all the parameters values (i.e views/logins, no of prints, no of downloads)

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i can't see the change details. The "Display Changes" menu is disabled (i.e greyed out) . Can you please tell me how to enable it.

In customization(DC10) for the Document Type in question,check the field "Change Docs".This will ensure that all field entries are logged and "Display Changes" menu is enabled.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pradeep.

Points awarded. Congrats for being the topper in DMS forum.

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You are right! for create and change we can see the changes in status log. for display as on today there is no feature to track or see the display activities. This is not feasible.

Hope this will clear the doubts.

Regards,

Ravindra