No billing documents were generated. See log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

While doing billing trough VF01, i am getting below error message :

No billing documents were generated. See log

Error log is as below :

0025000513 010 Item category ZDOR TAX cannot be invoiced with billing type F2

Could you please tell me how to resolve this error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

in VOV7 - for TAX item category is assigned with A - billing relevance which is described as delivery related change it to B which is order quantity related.

if necessary check the copy controls in VTFL.

i think you do this only to solve your requriment

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1> I have gone through transaction VOV7, in that item catagory is assigned with A. If i'll change it to B, will it affect any other billing documents ?

2> Also when i am looking into SD -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> maintains copying controls -> Sales document to billing document in this F2 is in the target anf Zdor is in the source but item category TAX is not present there, so do i need to add item category TAX there ??

Tell me where exactly i need to do changes, in both the above steps or any one of them ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IN COPY CONTROL

VTFL check TAX item category is aminatined or not, if yes then do the delivery for your order and then try to creat billing I hope you will not afce problem

I have gone through transaction VOV7, in that item catagory is assigned with A. If i'll change it to B, will it affect any other billing documents?

If you change the billing relevance to B and if copy control is mainatined between Sales Document type and Billing, then for this item category, you will be able to creat billing without doing Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done necessary settings as mentioned by you. Added TAX item category to F2 & ZDOR through VTFA, also changed Relev. for billing to B from A in VOV7 for item category TAX. But now i am getting an error as 0025000522 000010 The item is not relevant for billing, could you please tell me solution to this.

THanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

i think you are doing billing for NON STOCK ITEM.

please check the copy controls in SPRO SD->billing->billing docs->maintain copy control.

that is the reason of the error.

please check and update.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 24, 2010 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right, i am doing billing of non-stock items.

I have checked the copy controls in SPRO. In that Copying control: Sales document to billing document contains F2 and ZDOR, can you please guide me what exactly i need to do here ?

Thnak you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also Maintain the copy controls for the item TAX in VTFA

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Nov 24, 2010 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In VOV7

as per standard, billing relevance for item category TAX is A: Delivery-related billing document

and in copy control you have done setting for Sales document to billing document

Hence either change the billing relevance in VOV7, B Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty

or do copy control for VYFL for souce document your delivery type and billing type F2 and maintain proper setting