cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Release transport Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have configured ChaRM in my Sol Man system (EHP1, SP24). When i try to release the transport request in Sol Man, i ma getting below error:

Error RFC destination SM_GDDCLNT300_TMW: Screen output without connection to user.

In SM59, both connection test & Authorization test is OK.

Your valuable input will be very much appreciated....

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

This error is described in SAP Note 49730 - Error message: Screen output without connection to user.

Please review it for the solution to this error.

Happy to help.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below error when we move transport to QUA through CHARM. Could you please suggest.

Thanks

Sajin TS

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Perhaps you don't have a dialog type user in your RFC connection

See documentation on error to solve issue

[http://www.sapnet.ru/abap_docu/ABENRFC_SYS_FAIL.htm]

Kind regards

Tom

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Please be aware that Dialog users are NOT recommended for use as RFC users because dialog users passwords age, meaning they expire and then the RFC user gets locked out and is unable to logon, and whatever is dependent upon that RFC connection will fail.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

I know, I ment a user type that can have some kind of output by "dialog type", not my best translation so far

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If i execute this RFC in SM59 (Connection Test & Authorization Test) in Sol Man system, it is OK. But when i try to release the transport request thro Sol MAn using the action "Release Transport Request", i am seeing this error in task list.

How this RFC can fail during transport request release, even it is working SM59?

Need your advise...

Thanks

Kumar

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Which user-id is placed in the RFC connection and of which type is that user-id (when you check in SU01) ?

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

how did you solve your problem? I got the same problem. We have SolMan EHP1 SPS26.

Kind regards,

Geraldine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in some cases it seems to be neccessary to assign rfc-acl authority to the developer in the development system, now.

(resp. to the person, who releases the transport requests).

Best regards

Horst