cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have business scenario in which we use to sell the product with normal process (standard Process) and Consignment Process. We use to run Billing due list for creating Billing Document.

So my question is that while running this billing due list, it should not add consignments order to it .but I donu2019t know what is problem in configuration or master data selecting consignment order also.

Please help me solve this issue

Akash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is to inform you that,

So my question is that while running this billing due list, it should not add consignments order to it .but I donu2019t know what is problem in configuration or master data selecting consignment order also.

you have two solutions for it:

a.a. either change the number ranges for it - this could be a problem because you have already raised plenty of billing document for both orders.

a.b. i think billing number ranges are same here for consignment process and standard sales order.

you can differenciate thru small piece of code in the program SDBILLDL stating that if sales order is OR then it should take that billing document alone and it has to leave consignment billing documents.

hope this helps to clear you issue.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 24, 2010 9:11 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Number Range for Consignment Fill Up and Normal Orde type is same . so will it be reason.

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing type for standard sales order process and Consignment sales order process are same.

So you have to Use the following user exit

USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES for order related billing

USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL for delivery related billing

Include V05IEXIT.

Use the sort criterion field in VF04.

Regards,

A.Govin

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is listed because Consignment Orders and your normal orders are all using the same Billing Type. Do you have a number range maintained differently for consignment and normal orders?