Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not getting confirmed

former_member337527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A particular sales order is not getting confirmed. When availablity check is done, it shows that ATP quantity and confirmed quantity as zero. But stock is available in stock requirement list and stock overview. This was working fine so far and all settings for ATP are also done.Could anyone please tell what the possible reason for this could be?

Thanks & Regards,

Jegashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member337527
Participant
0 Kudos

Its working now. Thank u all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURUS' m also facing the same problem..stock is in md04/mmbe evry where but when i ma creating a sales order its not showing in ATP...

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important. But the answers in the forum are provided by volunteers. Please do not ask for help quickly. >>

thanks...amit

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Feb 1, 2011 5:35 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in MD04 any delivery reference is flowing there ?? In MMBE though stock will show under "Unrestricted" tab, if you drag the mouse to right side in MMBE, you can see a tab "Schd. for delivery". Check whether any stock is showing here. If so, a delivery is created and saved without doing PGI. Either you have to delete that delivery and make use of that stock or do PGI for that delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check MD04.

there might be some inconsistencies in updating the system can run a report on SA38 - SDRQCR21.

Hope this clears your issue.

regards,

balajia

former_member337527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program SDRQCR21 is run and completed. So thats not an issue with MD04 i guess. Just the availability check is not getting updated in the Sale order

Also the check box for availability is checked in Material master. Kindly suggest me what can be done further

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if that is the case,

then check the ATP settings in SPRO.

and confirm.

regards,

balajia