cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap fault system error from receiver to Sender RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I wan to pass the AdditionalText value of the Error in sxmb_moni to the sender RFC .As given below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
- <!--  Inbound Message 
  --> 
- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1 /> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: La CUIT del usuario representante 30685163701 no corresponde a una CUIT habilitada por el Administrador de Relaciones de la AFIP para el Contribuyente aaaaaaaaaaa.</SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:Stack /> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

Isit possible by defining SYSTEM_FAILURE exception as given below in RFC call

CALL FUNCTION Remotefunction

DESTINATION Dest

EXPORTING...

IMPORTING...

TABLES...

EXCEPTIONS

SYSTEM_FAILURE = 1 MESSAGE msg

COMMUNICATION_FAILURE = 2 MESSAGE msg

As the message variable (msg)will be set to the system message.Does msg contains * theAdditionalText* error message as it displays in sxmb_moni.If yes How to read it from msg variable

My scenario is RFC>SOAPLOOKUP-->SOAP Receiver.

If the sender rfc data is incorrect the soap receiver send the soap fault system error.I want to pass the same to sender RFC.Will the system error message be passed to sender from PI as it displays in sxmb_moni by the above method.

Your replies are much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kubra Fatima.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we display the msg variable of type MESSAGE which I declare in the SYSTEM_FAILURE = 1 MESSAGE msg

while calling the RFC in report program .

I am not getting complete error message..It is getting truncated.Is there a limit to the no of character the msg variable contains which is set by system.Even if we declare msg variable with more length(for example char length 500) it is just displaying part of the error message from PI.

Any Idea to read complete system error message from PI in sap.

Kind Regards,

Kubra fatima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kubra,

Check below thread, this might some light on the issue.

Also, check the below blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for the reply.....