Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Issue

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI ,

Anyone please help to logistic transpotation process relavent of any like or materials send to me. i need to maintain the vehical information(type of vechical, vechical number ) and link with the transportation process.

For Example: - company have having own vehicals they are transporing good from one location to another location use of own vehical. finaly thay want see vehical counter reading and fule comsutation and shipment cost .

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

this is to inform you that,

these are the fields available in shipping tab page of delivery.

ShippingPt

TrnsPlnSta

Not rel.transp.plan

Route

ShpmtBlRsn

RouteSched

Incoterms

Bill llOfLad.

GR/GI Slip

MnsTransTy

Shpg Cond.

TrnsIDCode

Ship.type

Mns of tr.

SpecProcId

you can use any of the fields which is vacant for your entering vehicle number and vehicle type.

if you are not satisfied with the requriment.

please create a seperate scren in SAP and link it to the shipment cost.

regards,

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Delivery at header level, if you go to "Shipment" tab, you can see fields like "Mns Trans Ty" etc., which you can make use of vehicle type like container, Lorry etc., Similarly, for vehicle number also, you can make use of unutilised existing fields

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you for given propestive solution, but here vehical are own for plan to use of fleet mangement, that to there maintian there own transpotation, i am going to the fleet management process here your making vehical master date like maintain vehical information. this information can i able to access in delivery shiping tab page.

Regards,

kishore