cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Number Assignment for Direction Customer to BP....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new in REFX. I have to " Create Business Partner from Customer" while i am creating this there is massage "Define Number Assignment for Direction Customer to BP".

Can anybody tel me path of following screen in SPRO. I can get this screen in SPRO.

"Define Number Assignment for Direction Customer to BP".

Thanks,

Mancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mancy,

The the following path in SPRO.

Cross Application Components->master data Synchronization -> Customer\Vendor integration->Business partner settings->Settings for customer integration->Set BP role category to Direction Customer to BP.

Here define the the customer group and BP role combination.

Cross Application Components->master data Synchronization -> Customer\Vendor integration->Business partner settings->Settings for customer integration->Field Assignment for customer integration->Assign Keys->Define number assignment for direction BP to Customer.

here assign the number range to the account group of customer in the step 1.

Here i am assuming that you done configuration available for BP, customer in Flexible RE branch of customization. then the above configure will work and you will be able to crate customer to BP.

Thanks,

bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

Thanks for sending me path to get screen of No Assignment for Direction to BP.

I assigned Customer Account Group to Grouping but my problem not solve yet. Now when I am creating BP from Customer system getting error " Customer 200020 is already assigned to business partner 190020" Could you please tell me where I was wrong? How to solve that error? What Configuration is required?

Waiting for you reply.....

Thanks,

Mancy...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the same error and like you I am also new to SAP RE-FX. I found the following SAP notes very helpful.

I am sure these two notes (especially the first one) would help you to find the solution. Just read through them and ensure that all settings/configurations are maintained as mentioned in the note.

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta