cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to send different files to multiple receivers in file to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Capture the Sender Filename with file extension, Depending on the Filename 2 receivers needs to be called

1) .csv needs to be pushed to CSV folder in FTP

2) .dat , .cal , nfl needs to be push to FTP - with same file extenstion

Input and output having same field structure

1) MaterialNO

2) MaterialType

3) Materialdesc

4) Creationdate

Output file format will be as shown below

u201CMaterialnou201D u201CMaterialtypeu201D u201CMaterialdescu201D u201CCreationdateu201D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If different files (with different extentions) are to be created from the same payload i would suggest creating a node as given below in the target structure with fields filename, directory.

FileDetails 0...unbounded (Repeat as many times you want different target files)

FileName 1..1

Directory 1..1 (You can use Import parameter to map this)

Then in the reciever CC add following parameter in FCC

FileDetails.fieldFixedLengths 0,0

FileDetails.fixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

FileDetails.fieldSeparator '0'

FileDetails.endSeparator '0'

Enable variable substitution

filename payload:MTName,1,FileDetails,<n>(depending on the mapping you have done),FileName,1

directory payload:MTName,1,FileDetails,<n>(depending on the mapping you have done),Directory,1

Five File Name Scheme as %filename%

and Directory as %directory%

I hope i understood your problem correctly.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case IR/ESR part is not needed. It will be a bypass scenario.

Sender Service1

Receiver Service1 (one for .csv files)

Sender CC1: Specify the source path Resrict it to *.csv

Receiver CC1 It will take files from Sender CC1

Sender Agreement, Reciever Agreement, Interface Determination, Receiver Determiantion with dummy interfaces

Sender Service2

Receiver Service2 (for the rest of the files)

Sender CC2: Specify the source path Choose advanced selection and use the exclusion mask. here specify the file name mask to take the other extensions.

Receiver CC2 It will take files from Sender CC2

Sender Agreement, Reciever Agreement, Interface Determination, Receiver Determiantion with dummy interfaces

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

Thanks for ur valuable reply but could you please explain me more about the advance selection which i have to use for SENDER CC2. and how to use that exclusion mask like here i m having 3 different file extension format so how to use that..and in receiver communication channel RECEIVER CC2 how to give the file name scheme for 3 different files with different extensions so that i will be able to do that one .

Thanks

Bunty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Sender CC1 you can use the exclusion mask like this

/pidoc (Directory path) *.csv (File name mask)

So that it picks only .csv files

For the second CC

/pidoc *.dat

/pidoc *.cal

/pidoc *.nfl

So that it picks only files with the extension provided by you.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

No use dont need to use variable substitution..

For Second CC in the file name you can provide . (asterisk.asetrisk) and the source directory.

Now after you have put the exclusion mask, it will choose only .cal .nfl files out of . (asterisk.asetrisk) from the source directory specified.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can create 2 target service interface, 2 operation mapping both using the same message mapping in ESR

2 receiver agrrement and 2 comm channel in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

thnx for ur reply but these things i have already done..the things which i have done till now like in sender communication channel in source tab i have used 1 folder i.e CSV_SENDER and file name as *.csv and used as advance selection for source file

in directory i have used 3 diff dir for 3 types of files and file name mask as .dat ,.cal and *.nfl..for multiple sender dir so here i m having doubt whether in advance tab i have to use variable substitution or not if yes then how to use it.as in sdn i saw some issues i have to use like %var% somthing like that which i m not understanding so could u plz help me out on this...and is it required here or not ?.and in 1st receiver communication channel i have used target folder name and file name scheme as *.csv

and in 2nd communication channel target folder path and file name scheme as .

Thank u