cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS invoice error in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to generate the INVOICE document in ECC with the report - RMMR1MRR, The IDOC was generated successfully and transfered to XI successfully.

The XML message gets stuck in SUS with the below error in SXMB_MONI.

<FAULT_TEXT>Error in an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:428 -Enter exactly one partner of type Sold-to Party E:BS:013 -System status INCM is active (SUS Invoice 5000000103) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

I belive someone would have faced this same issue. Can you please share the fix?

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some related info

In SRM-SUS, the following errors occur:

When you send a purchase order from an MM or ERP system to SUS, the relevant XML message hangs and the SUS inbound queue issues the following error messages:

E: BBP_PD 003: An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurred

E: BBP_PD 147: Enter a country for partner with type 'Sold-to Party'

E: BBP_PD 428: Enter exactly one partner of type Sold-to Party

I: R5 553: 'Different country' field contents deleted because identical to 'Country'

E:BS 002: Create" is not allowed

The error occurs because the buyer ID in the /PurchaseOrderRequest/PurchaseOrder/BuyerParty/BuyerID field is empty although you correctly sent the company code-specific information in the message.

When you send a shipping notification (ASN) from SUS to R/3 or ERP, the 'Means of Transport' and 'Transport ID' fields are swapped in the DESADV IDOC message, which is incorrect: 'Means of transport' is assigned to the TRAID field and 'Transport ID' is assigned to the TRATY field.

Other terms

ASN, shipping notification, SUSPO, BBP_PD 147, BBP_PD 428, buyer ID

solution

Implement the current XI content mapping attached to Note 940490.

The following mapping objects have been corrected:

- Message mapping object MM2SUSOrderCreate -> field /PurchaseOrderRequest/PurchaseOrder/BuyerParty/BuyerID

- Message mapping object SUS2MMShippingNotification -> fields /DELVRY01/IDOC/E1EDL20/TRAID and /DELVRY01/IDOC/E1EDL20/TRATY

Note 987569 - SRM 5.0: ASN and SUSPO mapping corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

Which version of ECC and SRM (SUS)are you on?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We are on ECC6.0 with EHP4 and SRM 7.0 - SUS 4.0. Implemetation - MM-SUS.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

Can you please let me know your ECC Service Pack level? May be you can ask your basis team for this.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

We are in ECC Service Pack level - SP5.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

Did you replicate your company codes from ECC into SUS by running BBP_SUS_BP_ADM? If so then can you see your replicated company codes in the table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Company code value not been picked on the ERS IDOC.

Resolved