cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Grid in ITS Mobile Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Integrated ITS. In my application I need to use ALV Grid to display and modify data. I have used a custom control on the screen to display the ALV grid. The application running fine when I am executing the tcode but when I am testing in SICF its not getting displayed. I am seeing an error on that screen saying "Unknown type CUST_CTRL for element CONTAINER1".

I am just following the general way of displaying ALV Grid.

- CREATE OBJECT go_container1

- CREATE OBJECT go_alvgrid1

- CALL METHOD go_alvgrid1->set_table_for_first_display

I am seeing the standard service ITSMOBILE which is having templetes for ALV_GRID, CUST_CONTROLS etc. Do I need to use these templates in my service? and how to use it?

I am new to ITS Mobile. Please guide me in doing this.

Thanks,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

If you've already created a program and screen number for your custom development then you can just go to SE80 and create a template based on what you have already programmed. Just select the ITS Mobile generator when creating the templates. Please see the ITS Mobile Wiki for help:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks a lot for your reply. My program is ready and the templates also created for ll my screen and all the screen are working fine except the 4th screen on which I want to display the ALV Grid.

On this screen I just have a Custom Control placed and created the template. But while testing I am not seeing anything apart from the error 'Unsupported cust control........' .

In the CUA Area of the HTML template :

<table class="MobileUserArea" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="width:25.2em">

<thead><tr style="height:-1px">`

repeat with i from 1 to 028

`<td style="width:`~itsmobile1UnitWidth`"/>`

end

`</tr></thead>

<!-- line 1 -->

<tr class="MobileRow">

<td colspan="29" rowspan="11">

<div>Unknown type CUST_CTRL for element CONTAINER1</div>

</td>

Template creation, ITS Service creation and SICF part seems correct for me as I am able to see other screen working fine for me. I am not sure where I am doing wrong. There should be a specific way to display the alv.

Kindly help me giving the steps of it.

Thanks,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sam,

everything ok so far. You need to replace

Unknown type CUST_CTRL for element CONTAINER1

by

`include(~service="itsmobile", ~theme="99", ~name="alv_grid.html");

alv_grid("CONTAINER1", 16, 14);`

directly in the template since your ITSMobile generator does not link ALV Grids by default. Save & Publish and take a look in the browser...

Uwe