cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Invocies

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to get the invocie Numbers

where condition is it should be a consolidated invocies from multiple sales orders..

Is there any short way of getting that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get that in table VBRP.

Use this table in t.code SE16 and execute.

Enter a billing document number and execute. In the output, you can see the billing document line items and corresponding sales orders (Field VBRP-AUBEL) that each line item refers. You can find the column sales order in the output.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thanks for prompt reponse ... My question is to run report for the FY 2010 and find out all the invocies Numbers which was created in consolidation.

I mean a Billing document from 2 or more sales Orders ! This is the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi "SAP Consultant",

Not sure if I understood your question. Here are some information that may help you:

-On table VBRP (Billing Item) you have fields AUBEL and AUPOS that give you the sales order and item that has been used for that billing. Using this you can find out if a given billing has one or more sales orders. Assuming you will be starting from the billing documents.

-Table VBFA may also help you finding out what billing came from what sales order(s). VBELV (from document) VBTYP_V (from document type) VBELN (to document) VBTYP_N (to document type) and their respectives items POSNV > POSNN.

Good luck,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no such report in sap which will fit to your requirment

The possible way could be

VBRK

Give date range

run the report

Select the coulmns you want (Billing document and date and Sales document)

Goto Setting -- User Parameters

here select ALV GRID DISPLAY

Select the Sales Document column and then click on Sort In Assending Order

It will show you for which 2 or more sales document which single billing document is created

Else docunload the whole report in excel and use PIVOTE TABLE

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i understood your requirement then the possible solution may be

In VBRP table enter the ERDAT from and to and also if you have AUBEL Sales order Number enter the same and execute it will give a report as the data entered in from & to in VBRP-ERDAT

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

on what criteria are you splitting the invoices please let me now.

then it will be easy to suggest.

i am sure this is a wor around

regards

balajia