cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import com.sap.isa.backend.r3 cannot be resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on E-Commerce package 5.0 B2B application.

I have created a 'customized' OrderStatusR3.java file in SHREXT component. It is almost the replica of the standard OrderStatusR3.java and has the imports of com.sap.isa.backend.r3 package. The problem is, I am getting compilation error with the message as 'import com.sap.isa.backend.r3 cannot be resolved'.

Please help me in identifying the 'Required DC' or the jar file that contains this package. I have checked the 'SAP-SHRJAV-> crm/isa/isacore' component, it does not contain the com.sap.isa.backend.r3 package.

Thanks!

Yuvaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvaraj-

What is your backend - CRM or ECC? The OrderStatusR3.java is in crm/isa/isacorer3. Please check SHRJAV-> crm/isa/isacorer3 component.

Regards-

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We are using ERP as the backend. I am working as an application support. To clarify on the dc part, the SHREXT component is a custom dc which our development team had created. In this DC, I can see that there are many jar files added as 'Required DC' (For ex: sap.comcrmtcuserdefault.jar, sap.comcrmisauserr3default.jar.. etc.,). I am not sure how these jars were added. Now, I want to add sap.comcrmisaisacorer3assembly.jar in the 'Required DC'.

If I right click on the 'Required Development Components' and choose 'Configure', I do not find the 'crm/isa/isacorer3' in the 'List of Required Development Components' window. This window is only showing the dcs which are already present in the SHREXT component.

Could you please advise on how to add additional DCs?

Thanks!

Yuvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to go to:

SHRWEB

> crm/home/shr/ext

> DC Metadata

> DC Definition

> Used DC

press right mouse click on Used DC and press "Add Used DC".

Go to SHRJAV tree and crm/isa/isacorer3, open tree to Definition DC and after Public Part.

Press to "default" package and click "Finish".

Rebuild Project and now you can use there classes.

Nicola

Answers (0)