Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holidays Webdynpro

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody know if there is a standard webdynpro component to manage the holidays for employees?

If not, is it possible to bind BAPIs from backend (calendar type) with calendar object from webdynpro java and paint the days in different colors?

Any tutorial or link would help.

Thanks in advance,

Samantha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samantha

I don't now any component for hollidays, you can paint a table cells based on a Bapi data. Take a look to the blog below, you can customizing colors on the portal if you want more red or yellow, but you have to use the standar names described.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/04/25/colourful-table-in-web-dynpro

Best

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

tyvm, answered

Former Member
0 Kudos
samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, very helpful, but still not what i'm looking for.

I'm searching to implement a calendar like DateNavigator element, and paint differently the days (weekend, working days, holidays, etc) for each employee.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DateNavigator has a functionality for marking days, have a look at the DateNavigatorMarking UI element.

The Calendar UI element has different perspectives like minth view, week view etc., maybe this is what you are looking for.

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Samantha,

There are some BAPI's which will give you the day/month. you can use that to form the month in your RFC.

some of the FM's are:

HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE - it will give you the begin/end date of the month.

FTR_DAY_GET_TEXT - By using this you can get the days name of that particular date.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering me, but unfortunately it's not what i'm looking for.