SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO posting not transferred in Grant management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have posted a CO document with KB15N.

I have set the cost element in GMUPDATE with value "real posting"

When I run GM report, I don't see the document posted in CO

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, run tcode GM_RECON_CO

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, run tcode GM_RECON_CO

0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to run it but doesn't work. This is my problem

Could you help me please

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi, is error appear? Check message log

0 Kudos

I Have a warning, "no document created"

0 Kudos

Hi, I hope you customized here IMG-Public Sector Management-Grants Management-Grantee Management-Global Settings-Maintain Update Settings (Controlling Specific Settings)

0 Kudos

yes,

of course.

I created the record with gl account in FI setting and cost element in controlling setting.

0 Kudos

For transaction KAMV, and corresponding cost element?

Also, exclude GM value type Generic Update Settings(it has to be include only in Controlling Specific Settings)

0 Kudos

I follow your suggestion but doesn't work

0 Kudos

Hi, check in Grand master data, is value type 95 is not blocked?

0 Kudos

Hi,

the value type 95 is not blocked. I debug the program, it seems that the system can't pass information about grant, sponsored program and sponsored class from co to GM but the derivation rule runs...

0 Kudos

Hi, is this problem only for KAMV transaction?I mean for another CO transaction does it work? If not then may be you deactivate grand for CO IMG-Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Budget Control System (BCS)-Budgeting-Basic Settings-Use of Master Data-Deactivate Account Assignment Elements in Controlling