cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable parameter of ccBPM for time out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using ccBPM for collection files based on some correlation and we have set-up a deadline branch for a particular time interval to collect files.

We want to set the time out parameter as aconfigurable parameter so that everytime we dont need to touch ccBPM and can make changes in ID.

i have tried using this but in deadline branch I can only define numeric value..

Could you please tell me if we have any other way to implement this or we cannot use configurable parameter for deadline branch time duration?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,

Harleen Kaur Chadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen Kaur Chadha,

I understand your requirement is to collect messages for particular time period (like standard pattern BpmPatternCollectTime). And, if this time period changes, you want implement the changes without editing ccBPM.

As far as I know, it is not possible. I do not recommend you to think about it, because, the time duration for which messages should be collected will not change every day in actual business scenario. I guess once you define time period based on business and technical details, it will be constant. Letu2019s say if it changes once in a blue moon, then edit the ccBPM. If you want more control on size of message getting collected you can combine these patterns [Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/frameset.htm ]

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Edited by: Raghu Vamsee on Jan 13, 2011 4:20 PM