cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with inspection type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What happened is that we did the 655 movement and it generated the inspection lot with wrong inspection type (by the way the inspection needed was not existing so user created it after the inspection lot creation. The inspection lot was already cancelled but i have problem with the movement deleteion. How to do it correctly?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear would you please elaborate more what do you mean by problem with movement deletion ?

if you want no inspection lot should generate for particular movement type then go to SPRO->QM->Inspection lot

creation->Inspection for goods movement->Select Deactivate Quality inspection for a Movement type select the required

movement type enable QM not active box for which you don't want to inspection lots gets generate and SAVE.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want me lot to be created but with the correct inspection type. As my inspection type was not cretaed befor the creation of inspection lot i have in my lot the wrong one. I have to delet my inspection lot and do something with movements i think but do not know what really.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear First check the QA03 transaction for that particular inspection lot to check the inspection type which generated that

inspection lot.

Second if you want to cancel the inspection lot then reverse the transaction which caused for creating that lot or try with QA02

go to Inspection lot > function> Cancel lot then save it if results recording have already done then try with QA12 From menu

bar "Usage Decision" ->Functions->Cancel Lot and then save the lot.

Third if you want to generate inspection lot for particular movement type then go to SPRO->QM->Inspection lot

creation->Inspection for goods movement->select the particular movement type and maintain the required settings.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for the answer but i still do not what to do. I mean now i need to have a new inspection lot with the new inspection type. I caanot create it manually but automaticly. Can you advice?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Assign the required inspection type in material master and in SPRO->QM->Inspection lot creation--->Inspection for

goods movement--->select the particular movement type and maintain the required settings.

And when ever you do the particular movement for material it will auitomatically creates a inspection lot.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The inspection type is well now in inspection set up. I did before my reception so now i have to cancel this reception but do not know how. the reception was done wit the 655 move.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear there is some confusion in your query you want inspection lot to be generated for particluar inspection type or you don't want to generate inspection lot for particluar movement type?

If you don't want to generate inspection lot for 655 movement type deactivate the inspection tyep in material master QM view as you are saying inspection type is already maintained and go to SPRO->QM->Inspection lot creation->Inspection for goods movement->Select Deactivate Quality inspection for a Movement type select the required movement type enable QM not active box for which you don't want to inspection lots gets generate and SAVE.

Please revert back with clear information if your query is not resolved.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will describe from the begining. We did 655 movement and we generated automaticly inspection lot. As in inspection set up we have been missing the right inspection type we had a lot with not correct one. What i did is i deleted the inspection lot that was created automaticly but now i need to regenerate the same inspection lot with a good inspection type. the new inspection type was set up ow in MM03 but i do not know what kind of movement need to do to have my inspection lot created automaticly.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear 655 movement type is used in SD for Customer return process if you have activated correct inspection setup in MM and

for 655 in OMJJ if you had alredy maintained required settings then do the customer return process with consulting your SD

consultant it will create a inspection lot.

Cheers

KK