Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running backorder with postprocessing, following the next steps

1. Batch Backorder

2. Watch the results

3. Update the results

I am having the next issues:

1. After updating the backorder it reflects sometimes in the R3.-order. First the result shows me "sent as status...then I update the backoreder again and sometimes it works and show me "changed" and also changed in R3-order

2. I started to run the backorder and was working fine, but after some tests it was not assgining inventory (already increased in R3) to the the product. What can it be?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

From your post I could not understand exact issues, please try to elaborate.

Just for your information - It checks ATP situation then try to confirm the SO, Then Transfer the results to R/3 and Finally bring back changes to R/3 SD sales orders back into APO.

Also Data consistency in R/3 and APO is a basic prerequisite for ensuring that you do not experience any problems when you use the BOP process.

Reports like sdrqcr21 in R/3 and /sapapo/sdrqcr21 in APO can be handy to overcome any issues related requirements in R/3 or APO. Alongwith you can use the CIF delta report (transaction /sapapo/ccr)

Additionally you can check SAP Note - 510912 - BOP: Tips & Tricks

Please let me know whether it helps you.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned after "Sent" status again you updated to get the result updated in R/3.

As per my understanding,once you updated the result in BOP,you need to wait for complete complete update status otherwise it will conflict the result.

Thanks,

Dipankar