Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I have a query in credit management where the requirement is as follows:

a) Open Delivery Values should be taken into consideration , this has been done but the value updating in open deliveries is

the sales order valuer in S067 table.

Can it be done to update the delivery net value into it as the delivery is having a different pricing procedure for delivery.

Cheers,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Firstly S067 is information structure and not table.

For having the system to consider open delivery value make necessary configuration for the credit group for the delivery document type.

So67 is the information structure which will be responsible for the increase in open delivery value.

Following is the way how information structure works in tandem with update group 000012.

When a Sales order is created, system increases open order value from delivery-relevant schedule lines. S066-OEIKW (S066 information structure, OEIKW- Open sales order credit value (schedule lines) ) goes up.

When order is delivered, system reduces open order value from delivery-relevant schedule lines and increases open delivery value. S066-OEIKW decreases and S067-OLIKW (Open delivery credit value) increases

When delivery document is billed system reduces open delivery value and increases open billing document value. S067-OLIKW decreases and S067-OFAKW (Open billing document credit value) increases

When billing document is released for financial accounting, system reduces open billing document value and Increases open items (S067-OFAKW decreases)

In Brief when order is created, value of S066 information structure is increased by the open order value. When order is delivered, value of S066 information structure gets decreased decreasing the open order value and value of S067 information structure gets increased increasing the open delivery value. When delivery is invoiced, value of open delivery gets decreased and value of open billing documents gets increased again S067 information structure gets affected. When billing documents are released for accounting value of open invoices gets decreased and value of open items gets increased. S067 information structure value gets decreased

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

My concern is instead of updating S067 by sales order value it should update the corresponding delivery value (LIKP -NTWER)

regards,

Ram

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

System will update S067 information structure by LIKP-NET value and not the order net value. Hence if you look at the post I had written yesterday I specifically mentioned that (Underlined) when order is delivered S067 information strucure is updated with the value related to delivery related schedule lines. This is my undrstanding. If order is a back order and order has n deliveries to be created on different dates. when first delivery is created for the order, So66-OEIKW is decreased by delivered amount and So67-OLIKW is increased by the same amount and not the entire order net value. If there is any problem with updating I suggest you to execute RVKRED77 report in SA38/SE38,which will update the credit incase of any update errors.

Hope this explains

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you check to change the update group and retest