cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Process-controlled Workflow not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problems with implementing an own process-controlled workflow. The "Sample BC Set for Process Level Definition" /SAPSRM/C_SC_600_001_SP04 is working fine. However I do not succeed in triggering a customer Process Schema for BUS2121.

The (first?) problem can be duplicated as following:

1. BC-Set /SAPSRM/C_SC_600_001_SP04 is activated

1.1 When creating a shopping card (Web Portal) a approver ("Head of organizational unit" in OrgManagement) is displayed in the Details (Approval-Workitem is created when saving the shopping cart)

--> OK

2. Deactivation of Process Schema 3C_SC_600_001 (replace Eval.IDs with customer Eval.ID which contains always false expression)

--> When creating a shopping card (Web Portal) no approval data is displayed in the Details

--> OK

3. Copy Process Schema 3C_SC_600_001 into ZC_SC_600_001; replace customer Eval.ID with original Eval.IDs (Boole; no process schema in expression (Eval-ID 3EV_SC_600_001_100; Expression 3B_SC_600_001_100: "Execute always"))

--> When creating a shopping card (Web Portal) no approval data is displayed in the Details

--> NOT OK; the same result as with 1.1 is expected

Why is 3. not working? Any ideas would be very welcome.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

what do you see in SLG1? .. i think your process level Eval.id result is false, that is the reason workflow is not kicking of

1- level approval.. check your process level configure and try to use 0ev000 as a Eval.Id instead your custom Eval.Id and test..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Is your issue resolved?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Checking transaction SLG1 was very helpful. Thanks a lot for the tip. I have solved the issue.

Best regards,

Frank

Answers (0)