cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order transaction details...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know from where we can get the last posting details of a particular Production order. Like in which table we can get the last transaction details of goods movement or activity movemnt details for a production order.

Regards,

Shree j

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shree,

What kind of details you are looking for

Almost all information about production order you can get in COOIS

In COOIS for list option, Just click on drop down list and play with various options

You can get all the info

Go with option Goods movement you can get info you are looking for

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for providing the information. COOIS gives me the information relating to Goods movement and activity confirmation based on the option we select in the list.

But i want that system should show me both Goods movemnet+confirmation for activties at once only or combily. Can you suggest which table will be helpful to get this data.

Pls let me know the table where we can find out the Good movemnt and confirmation details relating to a Proudction order.

Regards,

Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shree,

Check table AFRU for confimation details

Check table AUFM for goods movement

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shree,

As pointed out by Christian the best option is to use table COEP. To get the desired data for the orders you need to type the prefix 'OR' followed by the order number. You might check a few entries in the table for the field OBJNR it would give you some idea. The partner object number field would provide you the source and the cost elements are mentioned as weel in that table. It is the table which holds all controlling document line items so you need to be careful and not consider the ones that begin with KL or KS if you want order line items.

Kind Regards // Shaubhik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Go to COHV transaction

Select Document goods movement in list for Goods movement

Select Confirmations in List for Activity consumption.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if the activity confirmation / the goods movement creates an controlling entry, check table COEP.

Or use transaction COOIS (production order info system), in the field "List" select "good movements" or "confirmations".

Best regards, Christian

Edited by: Christian Ortner on Nov 23, 2010 1:56 PM