cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorisation for project profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

could anyone tell me how to assign an authorisation to a project profile - I found no relevant authorisation object.

Only with a user exit CBEX0002 seems relevant. Am I right or there is a posible config / authorisation set?

Thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can assign Person responsible (field VERNR). And use auth objects C_PROJ_VNR and C_PRPS_VNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, I got it, but how can i assign a person responsible to a project profile?

I could disable the use through this person responsible field, but no project profile could be used after. I think I miss a step: allocate the person responsible to a project profile.

How can I do that?

Br

Edited by: lovagszent on Nov 29, 2010 4:59 PM

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot maintain person responsible to a project profile. I would suggest you to take help of your PS consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Maybe You could use partner roles. You will allocate person to project- indirectly to project profile (e.g. by substitution). I don't know what about authorisation.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for answering, but I am a bit confused: I can not identify partner roles as an object - I only know partner function in SD, which has no direct connection to my projects or in user authorisation - roles and auth objects behind - which I have already tried - see above.

Pls, give me some details, what sould I try.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In spro: Project System -> Structures -> Operative Structures -> Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) -> Define Partner Determination Procedures and Roles.

There are some other configurations, so You should ask Your consultant. In my system it's already done, so i haven't do that.

This partner roles will have connection with conrolling objects, and as You know it's possible to define a lot of types of partner.

More details could share experts.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

thank You for the answer - it is a good knowledge to get to know this, but this not the one I am actually looking for.

Here - as I understand - I can set and make sure, if the project is assigned ex. to a customer or to any partner with role. Which works correctly, thanks for it.

It must have been my mistake, not to be so clear at my definition: I want to define, which project profile is allowed to use to a certain user.

I think I will go for a user exit activating.

Kind regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think authorization object are available for Project profile in Std. PS roles. You should use that exit only.