Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hire action gives "personnel number 00000000 locked" message

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies as a similiar post was asked in another forum a year or two ago, with no resolved solution. I wanted to post here as I felt more appropriate and could be useful for others.

Within HCM P&F Im trying to create a hiring action, the user will not specify PERNR value on the form as I want the backend to generate this value from the internal number range. It would seem the sample scenarios like SHU1, SHI1 have PERNR bound to a form field element - so it appears the only samples SAP provide require a specification of external number.

I have tried removing PERNR from my backend SAP_PA creation service, still same issue.My backend services for the SAP_PA creation, in sequence (note no 0000 as I expect framework will do this as setting MASSN/MASSG):

0001 Create

0002 Create

0006 1 Create

0007 Create

0016 Create

0019 Create

0050 Create

Any help from someone who has successfully created a hire process without having to specify pernr would be gratefully received.

Cheers, JP.

Edited by: Jon-Paul Boyd on Nov 23, 2010 12:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

timo_saviahde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jon-Paul!

Did you found correct answer?

I just created similar question before I saw this one.

My question is in this thread:

In my case there is no custom GS that is accessing PERNR.

Best regards,

-Timo

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Apologies but my interactive forms was another lifetime ago, I'm afraid I really dont remember that much.  Replying out of courtesy so as not to waste your time.

Good luck!

Jon-Paul.

timo_saviahde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for update. I think that I need more luck that I have currently available

-Timo

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

After further analysis would appear you need to submit event USER_EVENT_INITIALIZE after you have populated company code, personnel area and subarea etc, in order to set up buffered infotype structures (in CL_HRPA_INFTY_0000, CL_HRPA_INFTY_0001) used for further checking (CL_HRPA_MOLGA etc). If so this is crazy, all this should be handled by the detahced infotype framework upon create.

Will report back with further detail, grateful if someone has similiar experiences with this.

Cheers,

JP.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a little update as I continue.

Contrary to what is shown in the sample hire forms (SHI1 for example) we do not need to trigger event USER_EVENT_INITIALIZE (even one of our SAP contacts said we had to, but we dont).

The "Personnel number 00000000 locked" issue I believe was being caused by an earlier sequenced custom GS influencing the PERNR, so if you get this use a rul if you can to disable the GS temporarily.

I can now do a check and send passing all of the operations set for my SAP_PA service, and complete the step. However when I try to open the item in the UWL of the next actor I get an authorisation issue. Im currently looking at OSS note #1462507 "Implementing Authorization BAdI in HCM Processes and Forms" to hopefully resolve.

Getting closer