Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent access to "Shift Details" in PP60 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone know whether it is possible to prevent users from displaying the "Shift Details" when in transaction PP60? They should NOT be able to view them either via "doubleclick" on the shiftcode nor via the menu "Edit -> "Shift Details Ctrl+F10"

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but the best workaround for that would be to enable st01 trace for authorisation check and stop at view shift details and analyse the log to see which object it goes through. and see if you could restrict that

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the input.

Unfortunately the trace only showed the P_LOG and P_ORGINCON autorizations checks and nothing in relation to the display of "Shift Details"

0 Kudos

I think you meant PLOG and not P_LOG. Can you try different options with PLOG using the object type.

0 Kudos

Hi again

You are of course correct, I did mean PLOG.

However, the PLOG authorizations only displayed access to the proper objects, which were need to enter PP60 and display planning information, nothing additional in relation to the "Shift Details".

0 Kudos

I tried using it my system here as well and could not see the shift details button here. However, I see ST01 is the only transaction. Please see with your functional consultant if they can provide any more info. lets see if anybody else in the forum has different suggestions.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the effort.