cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of copied SAP standard form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I copied the SAP form SD_BIL_LIST_FORM01 into a new "Z" form. The original language of the SD_BIL_LIST_FORM01

is english, but at the copy process, i created the new "Z" form with original language german.

I made my changes to the form in transaction SFP and after my test i want to translate. But the translation is not possible.

If i use GOTO---> Translation in trans. SFP and enter from DE to EN, the XML´s are not completely shown. Only

?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><xliff xmlns:xft-xliff="http://www.xfa.org/schema/xfa-xliff/1.0/"version="1.1"><file datatype="XDP"original="mytemplate.xdp" product-name="Adobe Designer" source-language="de" tool="AdobeDesigner"></file></xliff>

is available on the screen.

Also if i change the logon language to english and want to translate to german, also the XML is not available!

Best, Barney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at 1496928. Maybe this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for my late reply!

Thank you very much for your help! The note solved problem!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have now found out more details about the missing XML for translations.

If i copy the standard formular to Z- namespace and save the new created form, the XML is still available.

After i change something on the new form, for example i created a new master page than save and activate the form,

the XML for transalation is lost. I don´t understand why!

Does anybody of you have an idea?

Best, Barney