cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reserve quantity after ATP CHECK before saving sales orders ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, My customer have a specific request and I don't see any solution. We are working on ECC 6 with classic ATP CHECK; my customer would like in case of two users are creating a sales order with quantity on the same material that the availibility check take into account the quantity enter in the others sales order. I take an exemple : Material A with 10 pce in stock. One user create sales order for 5 pce, run ATP check, confirm quantity and continue to create his sales order. His sales order at this step is not yet created. At the same moment, a second user create a sales order with 10 pce on the same material. I would like to have Only 5 pce available in ATP check. Do you see a solution ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TCode: OVZ1

Block indicator for availability and requirements

Indicates whether, during the availability check, the material is blocked for other users. The block remains until the transaction responsible has been saved. It is set at material-plant level.

Hope it works.

Thanks,

A.Govin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have checked OVZ1,

in that you can block all the availability check.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

system adopts FIFO strategy while reserving the stock against sales orders.

in your case:

user one is creating a sales order for 5 pcs and it is not yet created. that means stock is not reserved agaisnt the sales order.

but

if you take user 2 has created salse order for 10 pcs and he has created it that means against the sales order.

points taken consideration:

first requriment will be taken into consideration - because he has created the salesorder.

hope this solves your issue

regards,

balajia