cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap script multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have got a requirement to print a layout using SAP script. Usually there are 2 pages which gets printed. First page should get printed 'N' no of times. Value of N is calculated in the driver program. First page is getting printed multiple no of times which is fine in my case. Where as I am encountering a problem with the second page. There are 2 internal tables in the 2nd page. There are seperate heading for these 2 internal tables. Along with these 2 internal tables there is a header which has static data(like name, address). Now my problem is when any of the internal table overflows, the overflown data goes to the 3 rd page. But when 3 rd page is getting printed I want to print header which is static(name, address ) and the respective headings of the internal table, which I am not able to do.

"I have made a setting in the sap script form that is First to First and Next to Next ". I have made this setting because my first page should be printed multiple no of times. My first page data always has a space left in it. So I have called a page break NEW-PAGE.

Help Needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best option is to have a thied page but in your case you can have some separate windows which you will be trigger for thrida page only via code in the driver program

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai divya,

for header texts you create one window . there you write header texts like name .s.no .then automatially it will reflect to all pages.

Regards,

karthikeyan k s.