cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate /Hide data view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to hide date view from planning book, I think; I have to deactivate data view from planning book or planning area.

How to do this? Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 options you can use T-code /SAPAPO/SDPPLBK - Assign User to Planning Book for assigning the planning book and respective data view. You can delete the entries for your data view from here.

Also in authorization, its very easily possible to adopt the roles to exclude form current authorizationfor the respective data view. You can keep the data view as it is not require to deactivate.

I hope one of the above option can help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol,

My requirment is little different

I want to deactivate or hide data view for all users , please help.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not know if it is possible to deactivate or hide a data view. However the data view can be deleted using /n/sapapo/sdp8B. Before deleting the data view please create a "test" planning book and copy all data views (including the one you want to delete) from original planning book to test planning book - again this can be done using /n/sapapo/sdp8B. That way if you want to start using the data view tomorrow you can always use the one you have or create a copy using the one you have

Thanks

Aparna

Edited by: Aparna.Ranganathan on Nov 23, 2010 4:09 PM

Answers (0)