cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel the inspection lot and reverse UD for inspection type 04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how to cancel the inspection lot and reverse UD for inspection type 04.I have already done UD it is rejected and sent to blocked stock now I want to reverse the whole process I mean I want the stock back in Quality inspection, how can I do.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chcek SAP notes 175842 and 33924. you have to implement the note and follow the directions given to reverse a UD.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

very much satisfied with your answer but it is applicable when we want to reverse the UD but can u please tell the process how to bring back the blocked stock to quality inspection.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont want to cancel UD and just bring the stock to quality - you can do as below.

1. Activate 08 inspection type for the Material in Material Master - Quality Inspection - make sure post to QI box is checked.

2. Go to MB1B - give the movement type as 349 - and fill rest of the details. System will create 08 inspection lot and put the quantity into quality stock. Make UD on the newly created inspection lot and post the stock either to un restricted or blocked based on your testing results.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram