cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Filter-Depend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am very confusing. i have couple of questions for you.

1. what is filter-depend in se18?

2. there is a filter attach with BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, how does it work? because filter is a data element then what the logic behind and how it gets trigger

3. is it possible to create custom Filter in se18?

please give me brief explanation.

thanks,

john.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The filter correspond to the document type (BUS2121 for shopping cart, BUS2201 for local PO, etc.) This mean that a badi implementation will be called only for document type you specified in the filter.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for your response. there is a filter type in SE18 for BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI called BBP_SEARCH_OBJTYP which is nothing but data element. they attached domain called BBP_SEARCH_OBJCTTYP, in that domain 'Value Range' tab values are below

<b>BUS2201 Object Type EBP Local PO

BUS2205 Object Type EBP Invoice

BUS2203 Object Type EBP Confirmation

BUS2121 Object Type EBP Shopping Cart

SOCO Shopping Cart for Further Processing in Sourcing Cockpit

BUS2202 Object Type EBP Local Bid

BUS2200 Object Type EBP Local Bid Invitation

BUS2208 Object Type EBP Auction

</b>

based on the above value filer, implementation gets trigger.

1 . my question is how system does know which BOR called ? what is the relationship between data element(Filter Type) and shopping cart?

2. is it possible to create custom filter?

thanks in advance,

John.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello John,

1) BUS2121 is the bor object for the shopping cart. It is defined as a constant in any application on the shopping cart. If an application can be called for several object it will use an input parameter for the object type, otherwise transaction that is exclusive to an object will set the object type at the very beginning.

2) For standard use, there is no reason to define other filter for object type. The list of object type corresponds to the applications that may call the badi.

What kind of filter would you like to add ?

Rgds,

Pierre

Answers (0)