cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created a sales order but i am not able to create delivery. when i am trying to create delivery the following error is showing No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

we are doing back order processing so i used T code CO09, where i could find that there is lot of sales order and open delivery document with confirmed Quantity

if i delete the the all delivery and sales orders document ,i could create the delivery for the current sales order, which i have tried in Development server. but i cant delete all the delivery and sales order document from production server but i need deliver the quantity of current sales order without deleting previous sales orders and Delivery documents

Shibu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please AVOID closing your OLD threads with such comments. You could have closed without adding such comments so that, it wont come on top of the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

ok 1000 stock in unrestricted.

there are two solutions for the same:

1. input/upload 100 pcs of stock and create the delivery.

2.take 100 goods back from any of the sales order and delivery it. for this V.15

if you want to take the goods that is 100,

for back order processing - V_RA (rescheduling program SAPMV75B)

V_V2 - Execute Rescheduling/ Rescheduling Sales and Stock Transfer Documents: by material

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am choosing your second option, i need to do rescheduling,

i have gone through the T code of V_V2 but i couldnt find the 100 qty sales order.

Could you please explain , how to use the T Code V_V2 ?

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto V_V2,

give material there and select your options there.

& Execute.

regards,

balajia.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto Tx:Co06- Enter material , Plant & Checkin rule ( BO) press enter to continue.

here you will observe all the open sales orders/ deliveries.

select your sales order & choose "change confirmation" in "Committed Qtty" with ATP qtty.

if the ATP qtty showing as "Zero".

Then allocate the previous orders qtty to the selected order by re-scheduling- V_V2

Then create delivery & check.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If an error No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date occurs, choose back, and change the selection date to one week later.

For Example if the default selection date is today (For example: 2010.11.30), change the date in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check your sales order- the Confirmed Delivery date in the Schedule line and specify the confirmed delivery date as date in the Delivery creation screen VL01n..

Thanks,

A.Govin

Edited by: govinb4u on Nov 23, 2010 9:56 AM