cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLR DB size & DB growth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts

i have a problem with the solution manager SLR report.

In SLR report i cannot see the DB size & DB growth . except this two every thing is working fine . can any one help me where i can check to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance

regards

raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please refer the sap note [Note 1068204 - New monitor template for database monitoring|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1068204]

Jansi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Babier

I have checked user in SU01, and in the defaults tab decimal notation for that user is having format 1.234.567,89. I think it is fine.

When I executed RTCCTOOL report I find some notes are missing in solution manger . sapnotes(69455,539977)

When I check in my backend ECC system I find missing notes ( 69455,539977 & 12103)

My question is do I need to implement missing notes in both the systems or only in Managed system(solution manger). Please advice.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul Babier

I have checked the EWA report of last week it was not displayed the Database growth and Data base size. It means, there is a problem with EWA report. Can you please advice. How I can check this (EWA). And fix this issue.

Regards

Raja

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Raja,

I beleive this is a known problem that for the time being there is a work around.

What you need to do is check the user that is scheduling the job SM:EXEC SERVICES with transaction code SU01, and in the defaults tab you want to make sure the decimal notation selected for that user is in the format 1.234.567,89. What I am suspecting is it is in the format 1,234,567.89.

However if it is set to the recommended decimal notation already, then ensure the SOlution Manager ST-SER release is at the latest SP level and on the managed system, ensure the ST-PI and ST-A/PI add-ons are at the latest SP level as well. You can run RTCCTOOL to check.

Also please ensure that you have activated Service Content Update, and have downloaded all available updates.

These actions should resolve this problem with DB Size and Growth missing from the EWA. Once the data is present in the EWA, the history can be built for the short and medium term trending history for the SLR.

Regards,

Paul

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has this report been running 5 weeks or longer?

SLA require 4 weeks to collect short term trending and 12 weeks for mid-term trending.

Is this information present inthe EWA for the system.

The EWA report is used int he genertion of SLA reports.

This would be a prerequisite.

Is the data being collected, and present in the data source, e.g. have you checked DB02 > Database > Overview > History tab?

You also may want to ensure your ST-SER release is at the latest SP level.

Since you did not mention what product release and SP level you are on, you may want to look at SAP Note 1276131 - SL Reporting: KPI history to see if it applies. Al Notes - 1358856 - SL Reporting: KPI overview incorrect for monthly SLR and 1461007 - SL Reporting: Various corrections.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone is have solution for this ?

regards

raja

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja

From which metric do you place the DB size & growth on your SLR, from EWA ?

If yes, does it display correctly in your EWA report ?

Kind regards

Tom

0 Kudos

test 2 cannot post real reply!

0 Kudos

test