cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM scenario XI / PI requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a question regarding XI requirements in SRM scenarios. What are the requirements for CLASSIC, EXTENDED CLASSIC, STAND ALONE and DECOUPLED scenarios? Are there standard contents for all of them? I understand that in CLASSIC, the connection of ERP and SRM-EBP is via RFC. Can we use XI instead for the integration to be clear?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these scenarios, it will be better to use SAP XI / PI.

Standard SRM Scenarios are also available for thes scenarios at Service marketplace. You can download SAP XI / PI Scenarios from service marketplace, the scenario will work on Proxies & IDocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my previous project, we used RFCs for our connection between MM and EBP for CLASSIC scenario. Can we use the standard content in XI rather than use the RFC connections?

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can implement scenarios without XI also, but use of SAP XI / PI can give you good monitoring of Messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use standard PI Content for SRM SUS and SRM MDM Catalog. this can be downloaded from servuice market place.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Downlaod SAP SRM SERVER and SRM SERVER IC tpz and import them in IR.

one of these would have the mappings and the other would contain service intrefaces. If you want to make any changes, copy this to a custom and make releavnt changes.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Do they contain mappings for all SRM scenarios? (CLASSIC, EXTENDED CLASSIC, STANDALONE and DECOUPLED). I have tried using those XI contents for EBP-SUS, EBP-MDM but not for MM-EBP (we used RFCs). Are there mappings there for MM-EBP? Thanks!

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Std PI content has all the mappings for SRM SUS, SRM MDM but for SRM MM/other bank end systems, we need to configure it mannualy with CRM middleware or ALE IDOC config...There is not PI content for this integration...

Answers (0)