Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Attach One adobe form with another adobe form

GauravKoundal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Need Help

I have two Adobe forms one for Invoice Header form and another is Invoice Details both are triggered from trasaction VF02.

My requirement is to print the Invoice header Form with the Invoice detail form.

Could you please guide me how i can achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

GauravKoundal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Otto/Andrés

Thanks for your support.

Otto,

As per your instructions will i have to make a new layout for the third form(Containing both the ADOBE FORMS) .Right?? or is it possible to use the layouts of both the adobe forms wihtout making the new layouts.

or is there any otherway to do this ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Gaurav

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to follow my suggestion, you need to create a new layout, a third one for the "concatenated" form. There may be other ways how to do it, but if i were in your shoes, I would do it this way.

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i were you:

0) create an interface which will hold the same data as your int1 + int2

1) create a third template

2) copy the header part from first

3) copy the details part from the second, both into a third one

4) merge/ concatenate the printing programs

5) now you have a single form template which displays both pieces of information

Otto

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

Very nice and creative approach, Otto!

Regards,

Andres.

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have to reply according to the subject of your question, I'd say take a look at report: FP_PDF_TEST_16.

If it's not useful for you, please tell us a few more details of your requirement.

Cheers,

Andres.

GauravKoundal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrés

Thanks for your valuable help.

i have check program FP_PDF_TEST_16 .its doing 80% what we need but could it be possible that the attachment is visible as soon as we open the first PDF form instead of clicking on the attachment symbol.

because if i have to take a print out of both the forms then i think only one form in visible.

Thanks,

Gaurav

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

Humm.... I guess that would be functionality related to Adobe Reader. Perhaps it can be configured to act as you want or the reader just works like that.

Another idea I am thinking is write a script in the main form in a manner it opens the second attached form.... but, I'm just speculating as I have never had to develop something like that.

Cheers,

Andres.