cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Add item " not working for External catalogs when shopping cart is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having a queer issue with External catalog shopping carts.

Whenever I try to change a shopping cart during approval or after having it sent back by the approver & click on Add items the items are not transferred from the external catalog.

However when I create the shopping cart initially ( before approval) , I can go back & forth as many times as required & add items again and again. In this case Add items takes me to a new screen with all the options like Old shopping carts, External catalogs etc.

In the former case, it provides a drop down , next to add items and doesn't transfer the catalog items.

We are using SRM 7.0 in classic scenario & using OCI HTML punch-out

Also we are using Standard One step Approval workflow , ( approval with completion)

Thanks

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys , any updates

Why is it not possible to punch out & add item when shopping cart is edited from UWL work item.

Also when a shopping cart is edited from POWL,I am able to punch-out, but not return to SRM.

Thanks

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedar,

It seems the requestor has the professional requestor role and hence you were able to see all Catalogs when you click ADD ITEM in the shopping cart. Where as Approver might be having the standard Employee role which displays standard shopping cart screen when you click ADD button instead of profesional requestor screen. Replace the Employee role with the Professional requestor role to Approver and he/she should be able to see what you see.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagadish, but we are trying to Edit the shopping cart thru requesters ID itself

Regards

Kedar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have similar issue but maybe not exactly the same

When editing SC through extended search document , i cannot add any catalog item (MDM or punchout) : there is an endless loop that finally ends with a 404 error.

When editing a SC through shopping cart management, i can add any catalog items.

I have opened an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

For issue#1, Item not added when editing ordered shopping cart -

The OCI parameters are not passed to the underlying webdynpro via

portal.

The issue can be resolved by following the manual steps mentioned in thenote 1413730. However, the iView for your case can be different. Please

find the iView with pcd location as -

portal_content/BakerHughesContent/com.bhi.srm/com.bhi.role/com.bhi.s

rm.ess.srm_bhi_ro_employeeselfservice/fl_navi/com.sap.pc

t.srm.core.iv_shopprof

and mark the 'parameter forwarded to webdynpro' option as '*'. This willsolve the issue.

For issue#2: Catalogs dont open when document opened from UWL -Still open

0 Kudos

Hi YannBouillut,

We are also facing the same issue when adding item from the MDM catalog and ends in 404 error. Can you please share the reply you got from SAP.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mahendran B.