cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOS : Need to open file on offlne Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I open files on offline adobe forms after clicking the value.

i.e how to call ABAP function modules/class/methods in Adobe offline forms.

Because I need to open the file on click of attachment list.

These attachemnts are stored in GOS, ADS.

Is this is possible to trigger code or initiate the code for ABAP class/methods etc..

To open file I need to read the GOS using classes.

thank you!

AVSP..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if I understand the requirement, maybe you could clarify a little?

In general you have two options (maybe others can see some more):

a) use hyperlinks: so you will send a set of VALID hyperlinks into the form and user will be able to click on them and get redirected to the files

b) attach all files as real attachments (icon attachments in the Reader when displaying the form).

Cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

It's offline adobe form. We dont have URL in Standard/Custom library. Even I tried to display with launch URL from Webdynpro companent, doesn't work. Even the values are not displaying for URL.

Even, the path of the file is FOL29000000000004EXT35000000000212 format. it will call he GOS function module getting some more data..

Is there any way to use/call ABAP FM/Class in Adobe form Script Editor? Is my approach is wrong or is other method is avaialble.

thanks for your help...

Thank you

AVSP

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it seems like you picked a), ok.

how to use hyperlink within adobe form, please use SEARCH. It was discussed like zillion times here.

now the question is reduced to the hyperlinks. Obviously you don´t have the right links if you cannot get what you´re up to from webdynpro. WDA can work with links, right? I can tell. So your only concern is to find/ create something (a web page), which will accept URL variable, something like URLblahBlah.jsp?id=12345667 and will return you the document from GOS.

because I was playing with these things months ago, I know that can be done, that´s a) and b) one can find all the pieces of the puzzle available on the internet/SCN using Search...

Otto