Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer Tolling Sales Process

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have client requirement for Customer Tolling Sales Process, the process follows,

1. Customer will send "A" Material

2. Company do further processing of 'A' material,

3. After further Processing It become 'B' material.

4. This B material will sell to the same customer.(adding processing cost and margin)

The following issues am facing,

i am planning to receive the material as non valuated material through PO

After receive the same and put it into special storage location, (how can segerate the stock customer wise)

if you have other solution, please guide me the same from your end.

How do i map the above process into SAP. Awaiting for your earliest reply,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads

[Re: SD New Scenario- customer free supplied material|]

[Customer supplied Material|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks It Helps for our process

Thanks

Muralidharan S

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidharan S,

As such I have not see std process available. But will try to do some work around to achieve your requirement.

Master Data:

- Create Customer as Vendor & assign this Vendor number in Customer Master data -General data -control data -Vendor field

( which informs, that this customer also acts as Vendor)

- This seems specific Customers, if possible maintain CMIR - VD51 master data , where use the "Usage" field specific to these customers.

- Determine Item category exclusively for these customers OR create seperate document type- which ever is convinient

Process:-

- Create Sales Order for Material B - & Based on item category(copy of TAB) PR will generate- in Sch.line category use the item category -3 sub contracting & account assignment cat - M)

- Create PR into PO ( check with MM consultant, whether Sub-contracting PO can be created as "Free Subcontracting PO"- guess it should be possible)

-Vendor issue the Materail "A" ( Study is required substitute the Material A in PR/PO), once GR is done-

- Process the material A , which will become material "B" & stored in special stock

- Now you can delivery this material B to Customer as in normal dispatch & invoice.

Please discuss with the points with MM Consultant where "Study is required with MM".

if that two queries can be addressed by your MM , then you can able to successfully map this scenaro

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

1234 points - i am able to understand & this deals with SUBCONTRACTING process from vendor.

after completing into finished product that means goods are ready for delivery will you resell to the vendor from which you have received the goods or will you sell to others lie customers also.

thining that case in mind:

you can receive goods from vendor in HALB form.

process it and convert it into finished goods if you want to deliver to him only then create special storage location in SAP so that it will easy to transact on the same.

if you want to sell to other customers also then you can use storage location to storage location transfer and do it.

this clears your issue.

regards

balajia