cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI 7.2 version - Not able to create a BPM(process composer) DC in track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a track in NWDI 7.2 system by using a CMS Wizards -> Create an Application Skeleton.

by selecting the application template as : "Composite Application 7.2 (with Business Process Management)"

But unfortunately, the "process composer/visual composer/Rules composer" DC types are disabled when I try to import the track into my NWDS and create it.

My NWDS is at : SAP NetWeaver 7.2 SP03 PAT0010.

Any hints on this please?

Thanks & Regards,

Sirisha.RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha.RS

this is because the SC in question (for which you want to create the VC DC type) has not all the required build time SC dependencies which are necessary to create a Visual Composer DC type.

See the note:

#1463541 - Required SCs for Specific Type of Development in 7.2 Track

(http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1463541)

After you have set up the correct build-time SC dependencies for your custom SC, please ensure that they are also imported at least into the Development buildspace (you do it on the Development tab of the CMS webui -- transport studio). After this you can import the development configuration, and if you have all the dependencies, then DC at creation the VC DC type should be activated as well.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks for your immediate response.

But I am using CMS WIZARD to create the track, which does set up all the dependencies by itself.

I am not creating the track manually. I infact went through that note earlier and found that :

THL-CORE,BPEM-BUILDT,BPEM-CONTENT,FP-INFRA,LMNWAUIFRMRK SC's are not configured correctly.

I dont see any DC's under this SC's. I suspect that they are not imported properly...

Will try setting up the dependencies manually and see if that works..

Sirisha.RS