cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forrms page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am new in Adoebforms,

I have requirement like this, for example. address data is there and sales data is there address data printing in 1st page and sales data printing in 2nd page. But my requirement is address data not count (no need to page count), sales data should print start with 1st page.Could you help any one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The XFA print command had eight parameters. The second and third parameters specify the start page and finish page for printing, based on a zero numbering system.

The standard XFA command in a print button is:

xfa.host.print(1, "0", (xfa.host.numPages -1).toString(), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

The third parameter is looking at the total number of pages. You can change this to refer to values of objects in your form that relate to the start and finish pages to be printed.

if the form layout is static with slaes data from 2nd page at all times just hard code the required part.

Good luck,

Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiKrishna,

Very thanks for your suggestion, still i have not cleared my doubt regarding Adobeforms, where can i write code or any other option is available, Could you give more clarification for this .Because i am new in Adobeforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In SFP tcode, once you open the fom layout

Got to menu Insert>standard>print button.

now go to pallets--> script editor.

a small area is displayed where you can do your client side scripting.

select the print button and view the events with script options in the script window.

some generated code is visible there for this print button

Do your respective changes as explaind in my earlier post.

does this helpful now ...?

Regards,

Sai krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikrishna,

With out creation any buttons i need to do this requirement, this is exiting form, Please send you have any sample code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

If this not on a print button on which event do you want the print to be executed...?

Immediatly when you open the form...? is fo it sud be in the root node's form ready event.

In any case the one which need this print to be opened just have the below code in that particular event.

xfa.host.print(1, "1", (xfa.host.numPages -1).toString(), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

Since the page index starts from Zero and you want the print from 2nd page the script says it sud start from "1" to end of all the pages.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikrishna,

Really Appreciate for your suggestion, I applied your logic still it has some problems, my requirement is page 1 page 2 there,

page 1 count should not be display and page 2 count should be 1 and page 3 count should be 2 like this, now i applied your logic not working properly.Please find below page count format. i have 3 pages,page count should be like this way.

Page1 = (empty)

Page 2 = 1

Page 3 = 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

(above message mistake)

Hi Saikrishna,

Really Appreciate for your suggestion, I applied your logic still it has some problems, my requirement is page 1 page 2 there,

page 1 count should not be display and page 2 count should be 1 and page 3 count should be 2 like this, now i applied your logic not working properly.Please find below page count format. i have 3 pages,page count should be like this way.

Page1 = (empty)

Page 2 = 1

Page 3 = 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

seems I am lost with your query.

1) You have a form with 3 pages page1, page2, page3 when its printed on some event it should print page2 & page3 is that the requirement..?

else 2) you have a form with 3 pages page1, page2, page3 in the footer of the form you need to print the page count starting page2 as 1 and so on is this the requirement ...? (basically means 1st page should not be counted)

can you send me the generated pdf to check ...?

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikrishna,

Problem solved, Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Good to hear that your problem solved..

Njoy..

Hey, if your query is solved, can you please close this thread.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikrishna,

Problem cleared.Thank you.

Answers (0)