cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Text displayed on the Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to change some of the text displayed on the shopping cart. For instance, changing "Internal Note" to "Vendor Text".

What is the proper way of doing this? I know that there are some possible methods, such as HTML. However, these require a great bit of customization and are not consistent when upgrading.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump!

Former Member
0 Kudos

what does it mean..

have you got the solution or still looking for one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump means that I was trying to get attention to this thread, since no one replied.

I will probably be going with HTML Template changes, since no alternative exists. Solution found, though I'd need someone to guide me on some pointers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

well was not expecting such refresh ... Bump !

anyway getting back to your issue. probably before moving on to change HTML changes try this..

SPRO customization -> SRM server -> Cross application basic settings -> Text schema

Check here .. it may suffice your requirements. these would not create any issues in upgrade.

Other then this in HTML template you can modify the HTML parameters for that particular screen in following steps:

1. open relevent internet service using SE80

2. click on service in node object name below

3. on right panel click on tab parameters. here you can find your parameter to change.

Regards

Vipin