cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-SUS Scenerio Replicating company code and suppliers to SUS via XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured SRM-SUS scenario. We have SRM and SUS on the same system but different clients. We have configured extended classic scenario. We are on SRM 2007 with SP5

Issue:

When I execute transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI I get no errors. I check SXMB_MONI in my SUS client and it has processed correctly. However it does not update table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP. I check SLG1 in SRM and SUS and get messages that data replicated.

When I execute transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI to move the SRM suppliers to SUS I check SXMB_MONI and everything processed correctly. However, when I check table VENMAP there are no entries.

I then create a PO and send to SUS. I get the following error:

Error in an XI interface: No partner found for partner number VNDR_ACCT_ Program: SAPLBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPING; Include: LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGF11; Line: 436

When we debug the proxy it is trying to validate our SRM company code (VNDR_ACCT) in table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP which is empty.

It appears that SUS is not allowing the creation of external partners. Does SRM to SUS transfers utilize the BP number range table which distinguishes external and internal BPs which is used when replicating suppliers between ECC and SRM.

Has anyone ever encountered this issue before?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our issue was resolved by changing our XI mapping.

We had our XI mapping like this:

For Sender (SRM)

http://sap.com/xi/EBP SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out

For Receiver (SUS)

It needs to be like this

For Sender (SRM)

For Receiver (SUS)

http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_In

After we made this change and we executed BBP_SP_COMP_INI it updated BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP with the correct entry of our company code from SRM.

When I execute BBP_SP_SUPP_INI it replicates my suppliers from SRM to SUS. They are replicated using intenal business partner numbers and are updated in VENMAP and BUT000.

One other issue I found and resolved was that you can't replicate vendors from SRM to SUS with an entry in the Supplier Data tab "number at supplier". This vendor master field must be blank.

I have not tried to do an invoice but was able to process a goods receipt from SUS to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I have a question.

we configured the srm in a dual client scenario (one for ebp and one for sus).

My question is; the xml messages for supplier replication/updating generated from ebp for sus when a supplier is flagged portal one are generated only if PI scenario is active or I should see them using the srm sxmb_admin transaction ? I guess the xml message are generated anyway...if it's correct what I have to check into the srm customizing to enable the xml creation? what I miss...

thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution has been posted in the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Did you run BBP_SUS_BP_ADM to transfer your company codes into SUS as business partners?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil:

I thought BBP_SUS_BP_ADM was used to transfer the company code from a R/3 client to SUS for scenario MM_SUS.

We are running SRM_SUS and according to the documentation it uses transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI. I did try BBP_SUS_BP_ADM but it does not work either.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Try the following in your sandbox client. Manually create entries in the table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP. (Provide your SRM Company code). Ask your ABAPer how to create entries in a table by going into debug mode.

Then send a PO to SUS and check if your PO is getting succesfully processed. If this is working then may be you can raise an OSS with SAP regarding the failure to replicate company codes from SRM to SUS.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil:

Thanks for the advice. I created an entry in the table and have a new error

Error in an XI interface: Partner number and partner GUID reference different partners Program: SAPLBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPING; Include: LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGF11; Line: 112

I have created an OSS message and SAP is investigating our issue.

Do you know if the vnedors replicated from EBP to SUS using transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI should update the BUT000 and VENMAP tables in SUS. The proxys' are successfully executed in SUS but I do not see any entries if the tables. When XI processes does it post the vendors in different table?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Pl ensure that company code is also present in the output of the PO that is generated. (Check in SRM-EBP side)

Also in your SUS, Venmap tables are updated when vendor is replicated from EBP to SUS.

Also can you pl tell me what value for partner GUID did you maintain when you created those entries manually?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Nov 30, 2010 8:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil:

I think my issue is that the XI proxys' are not being updated in SUS. It appears to me that it is similar to when you are executing BBPGETVD between ECC and SUS (MM-SUS) and the BP number range in SUS is not set to accept external BPs.

So, When I execute BBP_SP_SUPP_INI and send SRM suppliers to SUS how does it know the VG5XXXXXXX. When I replicate BBPGETVD I tell the VG5XXXXXXXX. I did configure the "Managing Business Partners" SUS configuration but we are not using supplier registration so I do not have URL for UM or Notification. I did update the "Central Vendor Group" , "Default Purchase Org", and "Currency". Does XI use this setting to know where to assign the vendors or is there another piece of configuration I missed?

What I did to create the entry in table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP is I executed transaction BBP_SUS_BP_ADM and entered in the "Company Code" field the BP from my SRM system assigned to my ECC backend company code . In the log sys field I entered the log sys of my SRM cleint. I then completed the other required fields. In the end it created the following entry:

101 4CF3AE33A6036B71E10000000AF8EF08 ERACLNT100 0001 0000000018

Client 100 is SRM and 101 is SUS.

I am able to configure SUS for MM_SUS and replicate suppliers and company code from ECC to SUS. However, this does not use XI. For thois reason I think my issue is a missing piece of config to tell XI where to create external business partners?

When I check the payload of my SRM PO it does not show the company code but uses BP 18 which is the SRM BP for my backend company code. When I check BBP_PD for this PO in SRM it has my company code as "BE CO_ CODE"

Do you have any more suggestions?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I have always used BD14 to push vendors from ECC to SUS. (MM_SUS).

Anyways in the entry 101 4CF3AE33A6036B71E10000000AF8EF08 ERACLNT100 0001 0000000018, ERACLNT100 is your SRM client or ECC client?

This entry should hold your SRM client.

Also 000018 should be your company code in SRM.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil:

You asked:

Anyways in the entry 101 4CF3AE33A6036B71E10000000AF8EF08 ERACLNT100 0001 0000000018, ERACLNT100 is your SRM client or ECC client?

ERACLNT100 is our SRM client. The entry is in table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP in our SUS client ERACLNT101

The entry is in our SUS client.

When I look at the payload of the proxy out of SRM instead of having the back-end company code it puts the business partner of the org node that has been setup via the function tab of the back-end company code. After creating the entry in table BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP it cleared the first error that it could not find "18" and they gave us the next error.

When I replicate the company code or suppliers from SRM to SUS I check the SLG1 log in SUS and do not see any error and only see the following:

S=>E in "green"

It is executing program SAPLBBP_BUPA_SUPPLIER_GEN so I will try to debug it to see why it is not populating VENMAP & BBP_SUS_BPCMPMAP.

The proxys' are executing without error but not updating the respective tables.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joe

Edited by: Joseph Roh on Dec 1, 2010 7:59 AM

Edited by: Joseph Roh on Dec 1, 2010 8:04 AM

Edited by: Joseph Roh on Dec 1, 2010 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I am still not clear if ERACLNT100 is your SRM client or ECC client?

Also if there is no error in SLG1 then may be mapping objects in XI are not at the latest levels or SAP must have corrected them and you need to look for those correction notes on Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil:

ERACLNT100 is my SRM Client

ERACLNT101 is my SUS Client

EEACLNT300 is my ECC client

SAP has now asked us to open our system to them. Thanks for all of your help.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Okay. Thats nice. Do let me know how they resolve it.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Joe,

I am also setting up SRM-SUS scenario and having similar issues.

When I use transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI, company code is replicated fine , however the guid for Company Code in SUS and guid for Company Code in SRM are different. Hence, whenever there is an interaction back to SRM system, it fails in FM BP_BUPA_GET_HROBJECT and then in FM BBP_OM_TEST_COMPANY on SRM side and gives error in XI saying Ordering Party has to be a Company.

Hence, now that you have already opened OSS, please follow up on getting exactly same guid for Company Code in SUS as that on SRM side in table BUT000. Please tell how it goes.

I am currently stuck while posting Invoice from SUS to SRM. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Abhi