cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Re route the completed Shopping cart Work flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are on SRM 4.0 and We have couple of Shopping carts approved at first level and needs to go to next level for approval. But in the ORG structure Attributes, the next level approver is blank as the approver left the organization.

When i am trying to re route these carts through t code SWIA,its coming up with an error message

Work Item XXXXXXX : Forwarding not allowed in status Completed.

BUt it is suppose to go to next level.Could any one let me know how to re route these SCs.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I don't understand your question.. if the workflow suppose to route for two levels approvals, in case the second leve approver deleted or moved to other position then workflow suppose to route to workflow admin.. for your case.. workflow had been completed for some other reason without going to second level..once workflow completed then you can't restart or forward the dialog workitem to some one else..

FYI -- you can't even re route the SC workflow once its completed.. you still have a option in PO,Contract, RFx..not SC

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can opt for substitute that particular workitem. Create a substitute for that user and SC should be available for new user for approval. even if does not appear then restart the workflow.

~ vipin