cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to display SAP GUI in (16 x 20 ) Narrow format in RF scanner

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii all,

Right now i m able to display SAP GUI in RF Scanner . But normal SAP GUI is in large format so i want it to display in narrow format so it can be easily seen in RF scanner screen.

So anybody has idea abouot sAP GUI in narrow format ?

Plz reply soon.

Regards,

Kavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavan

I suppose if I am not wrong

<b>1.You can mention the screen size during calling the screen.

or

2.If you are using Interactive list programming want to Display a list as a modal dialog box you need to use window command while calling screen.</b>

Both the methods are discussed below.

<b>1.CALL SCREEN - Call a screen</b>

Basic form

CALL SCREEN scr.

Addition:

... STARTING AT x1 y1 ... ENDING AT x2 y2

Effect

Calls the screen scr; scr is the number of a screen of the main program. You use SET SCREEN 0. or LEAVE SCREEN. to define the return from the CALL screen.

Addition

... STARTING AT x1 y1 ENDING AT x2 y2

Effect

The coordinates x1, y1 (start column and start line in the window) and x2, y2 (end column and end line in the window) define the size and position of the CALL screen ("top left - bottom right"). Besides these coordinates, you can also see the contents of the primary window, but cannot perform any action there.

If "ENDING AT ..." is not specified, suitable values are substituted for x2 and y2, taking into account the size of the called screen.

<b>2.If you are using Interactive list programming,use the window command

</b>

Syntax

WINDOW

Basic form

WINDOW STARTING AT x1 y1.

Addition:

... ENDING AT x2 y2

Effect

Displays the current secondary list as a modal dialog box

The left upper edge of the window is positioned at column x1 and line y1 (y1 must be greater than zero, so that a dialog box appears instead of the full screen).

You can use variables to specify the coordinates.

All the functions for secondary lists are supported.

Example

Define a window covering columns 1 to 79 and lines 15 to 23:

WINDOW STARTING AT 1 15

ENDING AT 79 23.

WRITE 'Text'.

Inserts a window on the normal screen.

You can insert the windows described above only within the context of list processing, i.e. not until after an interactive event

You can use the technique shown in the example below to insert a window containing a list during a dialog

Example

Display a list as a modal dialog box:

CALL SCREEN 100. "Screen of modal dialog box type

• STARTING AT 10 10 "... can be started as

• ENDING at 60 15. "... separate window with

• "... these additions

In the flow logic of the screen 100, the processing branches to list processing in the PBO (Process Before Output) module (see LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING).

Flow logic:

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

MODULE LIST.

Program:

MODULE LIST OUTPUT.

LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING

AND RETURN TO SCREEN 0.

PERFORM OUTPUT. "Output list

LEAVE SCREEN.

ENDMODULE.

I suppose this should solve your query.You have to appropriately calculate the screen co-ordinates accrding to the size of the screen you want to display.

Thanks,

Pawan Khilari