Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master: Communicatio method more than One mail ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement here:

In the customer master - General data - address - communication method

My user want to maintain more than one e-mail id, i see system allows to insert more than one id.

Requirement: User want system to send ex: order confirmation to all the IDs that are maintained in the customer master.

Issue: I see in the customer master after I insert the mail ID there is a radio button which restricts to only one ID where the communication to be sent.

Help: Any one got some idea how I can fulfil this requirement please?

Yash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The suggestions above are worthwhile.

An alternative is to send the email out of SAP to a single address in the corporate email system, and have it u201Cautoforwarded by a ruleu201D to all the addressees associated with the partner. Not a SAP solution, but simple and straightforward.

Also has the benefit/drawback of allowing users without change access to the customer master to maintain contact information for partners.

Regards

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

create a Z table woth maintaince view with authorized personall only.

where you can have/maintain n number of mail ids of the users.

and

two function modules are available for the same one is old and anothre is new function modules provided by SAP.

when ever you want to trigger a email you have to call the z table.

then it triggers automatically.

regards

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

You can do this by reading all the email ids for this customer.

go to table ADR6, give the ADRNR from kna1(KNA1-ADRNR), then this tables outputs all the email ids maintained for this customer.

now once you have all the emails you can send communication.

Thanks,

Srini.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using contact persons with multiple email ID's in customer master ->general data->Contact persons tab.

Create a function called order conf recipient and add the same with department details in this tab. You can add as many contact details as you wish.

Then in the order confirmation e-mail send program, you can add codes to read the function to send the emails to multiple recipients.

Regards