cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to multiple recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ChaRM, an email (smartform) should be sent to the developers, which are associated with the change. But it is being sent just to the main partner in this role, not to all of them. Do you have an idea how to send it to all developers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nataliya,

Create a distribution list and replace that with the E-Mail id. I hope this helps.

- Pj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response, Paresh, but the email has to be sent only to the developers listed in the change. This list is dynamic for each change, so a distribution list won't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to copy the sending method and enhance the code to do this. You will need ABAP developing to achieve this.

Regards

Abosi

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, it is not possible to customize this?

Have you already done this, Abosi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I succeeded to do it without programming, by adjusting the aggregation of the action.

Closing the topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nataliya,

I have the same requirement. Can you please explain me what is "Adjusting the Aggregation of Action" and how have you succeeded in achieving this requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Dinesh Dhakras

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the action definition I choosed "set highest number of processed actions" in the field "action merging". Then another tab appeared- "action merging". In this tab, select "one unprocessed action for each partner" and "allow any number of actions".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Nataliya,

Its working as suggested by you. Appreciate your prompt reply.

Regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nataliya. Can you answer my question? To solve my problem i need to use Distribution List via transaction SO23. Are you used it?