cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment and credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I want to do setting in the system for the following which I need your contributions

1. customer down payment, in a way that a customer sales order number must be reference during down payment if not system should give error

2. I want credit check to also be carried out for customer at the point of doing PGI. In other words during PGI the system should check the value of stock to be issued to customer against the customer balance if credit limit set is exceeded it should not allow further processing to done.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

1. customer down payment, in a way that a customer sales order number must be reference during down payment if not system should give error.

1.A. in transaction OBXR clic the chec box then it gets activated.

2. I want credit check to also be carried out for customer at the point of doing PGI. In other words during PGI the system should check the value of stock to be issued to customer against the customer balance if credit limit set is exceeded it should not allow further processing to done.

2.A. this is a standard configuration in OVA8 assign a credit group 03 which wors for GI.

hope this is help ful to you.

regards

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Doesnt it looks like standard. Let us know- where did you get struck , so that you will get the exact inputs.

- To map the Customer down payments , are you following with SD or FI route?

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/dd/56163b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

-During credit check if you want the system to consider the Customer down payments , then in Tx:OBXR.

Double click on " Down payment request" ( Spl G/L ind= F )

select G/L account & click on "Properties"

Now tick mark the check box " Rel for credit limit".

Credit check will not happen based Stock value, its always based on Sales price/ net value of the document. Hope you have done Credit management customization & maintained record in OVA8 for Credit Group:03- PGI

Regards,

Reazuddin MD