cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms - Web Dynpro: itab data not in textfield layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

out of a web dynpro application i'm generating a pdf document which is filled with data out of an internal table. This data is displayed with a name and following the itab value. But it looks like the value is displayed in a textfield. I want the value to be displayed like a standard text.

How can I realitze this?

Thanks in advance,

Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding from your question is that you have an internal table that you are filling in the Webdynpro compnent. This itab is available to the adobe form. Itab has 2 columns - name and value. This is correct ?

If you are filling out a dropdown on the adobe form with this internal table, you can bind the 'name' to your 'textfield' in the form such that only the name or the standard text comes up.

Sorry, if i misunderstood you. please clarify is my understanding is incorrect.

Thanks, liz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you're right, its a little tricky to describe.

The gernerated value is displayed in a textfield in the form. It looks like an online formula field, like a field where you can enter value. That is what I do not want. It should look like a normal text.

But I got it. In the object properties there's a field where you can define the look of the field.

Thank you anyway.

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

What do you mean by standard text..?

is that mean you want to display the content as a label (static text field..?) if so there are 2 approaches.

1) drag and drop the field from data view onto form and change the visual properties of the field.

2) Have a static text on the form right click in it, select floating field option in context menu, a field is generated do data binding for this field.

if even my understanding of your requirement is wrong provide more info on the UI presentation you are looking for ..

Regards,

Sai Krishna.