cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function is not getting changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created sales order, delivery and not done PGI.In the mean time I have changed one of partner function in the sales order but the change is not updating in the delivery.why?.

E.g: Sales order is having partner function as follows:- SP 111, SH 222, PY 333 and Sales Rep yyy.

Partner function is changed in the sales order, sales rep from yyy to 444 after creating the delivery.

Requirement is the partner function change should update in the delivery also as sales rep 444

We want system should update the partner function in the delivery after change happened in sales order. Can any one help me on this issue?

Thanks

Megha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you change any data in customer master, it will not do effect in the previously created documents like sales order/delivery or billing.

But the above rule is excepted for the ADDRESS data in the customer master.

Only the ADDRESS data will get update, even for previously created documents like sales order, delivery or billing.

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

A.Govin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you created and saved a delivery without doing PGI, whatever changes you make in sale order, will be effective only for the subsequent document and not for the one already you saved. The changed partner function will flow to your next delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you both.