Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column headings are not flowing to all pages

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used subform as table. So my table is as under:

Table - ( Accessiblity = table) => In pagination Over flow read is column_heading.

Column heading ( Accessiblity = header row)

Item data = Body row

The column heading is coming for 2 pages only but for other pages nothing is coming. So i need all the pages require column heading till the item detail flow.

Regards

harry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I could understand from your query is that, instead of using tables you used subforms to represent table data.

now the problem is that data is displayed in multiple pages but the table header is not being displayed for every page instance.

If this is the problem have a look into my below example.

My structure for this presentation.

---Header(Subform)
---table (subformFor table node)
     |____Data(For table data node)
              |___individual fields for row instance.

here I did data binding to table and data nodes respectively with min count 1 (note: table subform is of flowed with page brakes allowed).

Now to this table subform in in object>pagination>overflow leader I selected header.

then the data is displayed in multiple pages and header for every page instance.

let me know if you need any more info @ this

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

Select the Header row in the Hierarchy tab. Then click on the Object Tab --> Pagination and select "Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages". This should solve your problem, please let me know if it does.

Best Regards, Aldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harry,

it may not really help but we do have the same problem. Did you solve it on your end already?

Regards,

Martin